Romania to Lure Investors as Bond Risk Drops, BNP Paribas SaysKrystof Chamonikolas
Romania is set to win back investors who sold the country’s assets during its political turmoil last month as International Monetary Fund support cuts government bond risk, according to BNP Paribas SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's