Platinum Jumps on Outlook for South Africa: Commodities at CloseJessica Abrahams
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities dropped 0.1 percent to 666.82 at 5:30 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 0.2 percent at 1,574.378.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018