Palm Oil Seen Dropping to 22-Month Low as China, India SlowRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm oil is set to drop 8.8 percent to the lowest level in 22 months as a slowdown in China and India, the top users, curbs demand and rising Malaysian output boosts inventories, said an analyst at Frost & Sullivan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap