News Corp. Sued for Hacking by Lawyer in 2007 Prosecutor AffairErik Larson
News Corp. and the former private investigator who hacked phones for the News of the World tabloid were sued in Britain by a criminal-defense lawyer who newspapers said in 2007 had an affair with the country’s chief prosecutor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's