Heineken Raises Bid for Asia Pacific BreweriesClementine Fletcher
Heineken NV, the world’s third-biggest brewer, raised its offer for a controlling stake in Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. to S$5.6 billion ($4.5 billion) to prevent a company linked to a Thai billionaire from disrupting its takeover plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day