Europe Stocks Rise to 13-Month High, for 11th Weekly GainAdria Cimino
European stocks advanced to a 13-month high, rallying for the 11th successive week, amid optimism policy makers will take steps to protect the region’s banks and as American consumer sentiment and leading economic indicators beat forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone