Contributions Soar for Would-Be Chairmen of House PanelsDerek Wallbank and Timothy R. Homan
U.S. Representative Bill Shuster is on pace to have his best fundraising cycle, and much of that backing is coming from transportation industry supporters who don’t just want to see him re-elected to a seventh term in Congress -- they want to call him Mr. Chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner