Contorinis Insider Case Upheld in Ruling That May Aid U.S.Patricia Hurtado and David Voreacos
The insider-trading conviction of Joseph Contorinis, an ex-Jefferies Paragon Fund money manager, was upheld by an appeals court in a ruling that may aid prosecutors as they defend the appeal of Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts