Asian Stocks Climb as U.S. Housing Permits Boost OutlookJonathan Burgos and Norie Kuboyama
Asian stocks rose, with the region’s benchmark index set for a third weekly gain, after U.S. housing permits rose to a four-year high, helping temper concerns about the strength of a global recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes