Asia Stocks Rise for a Third Week on Wen Comments, U.S. EconomyKana Nishizawa
Asian stocks rose this week, with the benchmark index posting its longest weekly winning streak since March, after China’s Premier Wen Jiabao said there’s more room to adjust monetary policy and U.S. economic reports signaled strength in the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat