Asia Gasoil Profit Gains; Glencore Sells Naphtha: Oil ProductsYee Kai Pin and Ann Koh
Asia’s gasoil crack spread climbed to the widest in nine months, signaling increased profit for refiners. Glencore International Plc sold naphtha and gasoline cargoes in Singapore, the region’s largest oil-trading center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy