Apple Witness Claims Samsung Abused Its ‘Monopoly’ Over PatentsJoel Rosenblatt
Samsung Electronics Co. used “monopoly power” to make exorbitant licensing demands of Apple Inc. over two patents the South Korean company accuses the iPhone maker of infringing, a witness told a jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone