Weber Says UBS Doesn’t Help Clients Hide Income: HandelsblattNiklas Magnusson and Elena Logutenkova
UBS AG Chairman Axel Weber said the Swiss bank doesn’t help any clients hide their income from German authorities and doesn’t aid tax evasion, Handelsblatt newspaper reported today, citing an interview with Weber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's