Vivendi to Tap Rothschild, Deutsche Bank for GVT PlannSerena Saitto and Cristiane Lucchesi
Vivendi SA, Europe’s biggest media and telecommunications company, hired Rothschild and Deutsche Bank AG to study strategic options for its Brazilian phone operator GVT, said two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure