Verizon-Cable Agreement Said to Gain Antitrust ApprovalAlex Sherman, Sara Forden and Todd Shields
The U.S. Justice Department is set to give approval to Verizon Wireless’s purchase of airwaves from Comcast Corp. and other cable companies today in exchange for limits on agreements to sell each other’s services, four people with knowledge of the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis