Unification Church Says Leader Moon Is ‘Gravely Ill’Sangwon Yoon
Unification Church founder Moon Sun Myung is gravely ill and has been put on a respirator at the intensive care unit of St. Mary’s Hospital in Seoul, church spokesman Ahn Ho Yeol said today by telephone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's