Spotify, Pandora Spur U.S. Digital Music Sales Past CDsAndy Fixmer
The CD’s reign as the music industry’s biggest U.S. revenue source will end this year, eclipsed by downloads and newer streaming services such as Spotify Ltd. and Pandora Media Inc., according to a researcher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day