Santander Mexico Said to Seek Up to $4 Billion in IPOJonathan J. Levin, Jose Enrique Arrioja and Lee Spears
Banco Santander SA’s Mexican unit plans to raise as much as $4 billion in a record initial public offering for Latin America’s second-biggest economy, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations