Romney Says He Paid at Least 13% Tax Rate in Last DecadeJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney, confronted by persistent questions about his personal finances as the presidential race intensifies, said he paid a tax rate of at least 13 percent over the last decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's