Rain Deficit Narrows to 15% as Monsoon Revives Across IndiaSwansy Afonso
A revivial in India’s monsoon, which accounts for 70 percent of the nation’s annual rainfall, helped narrow the deficit to 15 percent of a 50-year average as of yesterday from 19% at the end of July, the weather bureau said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap