Former Lab Rat Looks to Modernize Drug SoftwareBy
At the age of 7, while other kids were fiddling with Legos, Jonathan Hirsch found himself at a university lab learning the basics behind pipetting fluids and making gels. Five years later, Hirsch began conducting pharmacology experiments. It’s the sort of thing that can happen when much of your immediate family is made up of university researchers and doctors performing clinical trials. “I’ve just always loved doing research,” Hirsch, now 27, says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances