Eastern Europe Seeks Silver Lining as Western Banks RetrenchAgnes Lovasz and Boris Groendahl
Eastern Europe, whose banks are the world’s most dependent on foreign funding, may benefit in the long term from a pullback by western lenders as economic imbalances abate to leave a sturdier platform for growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap