Credit Suisse Sued by OK! Magazine Mogul Over Swaps DealKit Chellel
Richard Desmond, chairman of the Northern & Shell Plc media group, sued a Credit Suisse Group AG unit for selling him a 50 million-pound ($78.5 million) derivative deal he said was inappropriately risky and impossible to understand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License