Chile Rate Likely to Hold as Attention Shifts to Peso RallyRandall Woods and Sebastian Boyd
Chilean policy makers may express concern about the strength of the peso today, presaging a possible program of dollar purchases, while keeping the benchmark interest rate unchanged for a seventh month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat