Treasuries Decline on Fed Speculation as Most Stocks RiseStephen Kirkland and Lu Wang
Treasuries fell, sending 10-year yields to an almost three-month high, while most U.S. stocks advanced as investors weighed economic data to gauge the potential for more stimulus from the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap