Standard Chartered Rises on Settlement of New York ProbeHoward Mustoe
Standard Chartered Plc rose as much as 5.1 percent in London after the bank settled a money-laundering probe for $340 million the day before it was due to appear at a hearing to defend its right to operate in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards