Rice Harvest in India Set to Drop as Drought Curbs SowingPrabhudatta Mishra
Rice production in India, the world’s second-biggest grower, is poised to slump from a record as the worst monsoon since 2009 reduces planting, potentially lowering exports and boosting global prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations