Pound Erases Drop Versus Euro on Unemployment Rate, BOE MinutesPaul Dobson
The pound erased a decline against the euro after reports showed the U.K. unemployment rate fell in June and Bank of England policy makers voted 9-0 to keep the asset-purchase facility and benchmark interest rate unchanged this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks