Porpoise Threatening Merkel’s $48 Billion Atomic ShiftStefan Nicola
Porpoises and bombs left by Adolf Hitler’s forces six decades ago are adding millions of dollars to costs for wind-turbine developers in waters off Germany, delaying the nation’s shift from nuclear energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy