Oil Gains as Supplies Decline More Than ExpectedMoming Zhou
Oil reached a three-month high after the Energy Department reported a decline in supply amid rising demand and Middle East tension grew as three nations called on their citizens to leave Lebanon because of a kidnapping threat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline