Gasoline Futures Advance to 15-Week High: Commodities at CloseThomas Galatola
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 1 percent to settle at 662.14 at 4 p.m. in New York, paced by a surge in gasoline futures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020