China Soured Loans Rise for Third Quarter as Economy SlowsBloomberg News
Chinese banks’ bad loans increased for a third straight quarter, the longest streak of deterioration in eight years, highlighting pressures on asset quality and profit growth as the economy weakens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis