U.S. Stocks Pare Gains on Report Pressing for ECB to Share PowerJeff Sutherland
U.S. stocks pared earlier gains after policy planning documents showed the U.K. is pressing for the European Central Bank to share power with national regulators as it takes over euro-area bank supervision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks