Solving the Mystery of Rising Gasoline Prices
Gasoline prices have now risen for seven straight weeks. At $3.78 a gallon, the national average is up 36 cents since July 2. That’s 12¢ higher than it was at this time last year, and it’s almost exactly where it was two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances