Solving the Mystery of Rising Gasoline Prices
Gasoline prices have now risen for seven straight weeks. At $3.78 a gallon, the national average is up 36 cents since July 2. That’s 12¢ higher than it was at this time last year, and it’s almost exactly where it was two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling