Short Jackson Pollock! Go Long on Damien Hirst!
In 1986, two Australians came up with a way for art fans of even the most modest means to own a Picasso. They bought one—a 1959 work titled Trois Femmes—and announced plans to cut it up into 500 one-inch squares to be sold for $135 apiece.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner