Saudi Cabinet Names Former NCB Manager to Saudi Airlines BoardWael Mahdi
The Saudi cabinet named Abdulhadi Shayif, former managing director of National Commercial Bank, the Kingdom’s largest lender by assets, to a new board of directors for Saudi Arabian Airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day