Nigeria Agency Wants Chevron to Pay $3 Billion for FireElisha Bala-Gbogbo
Nigeria’s oil spill agency said it wants Chevron Corp., the world’s fourth-largest energy company, to pay a $3 billion penalty for a rig explosion that caused a 46-day fire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap