EU Says Following Debate in Iceland as Entry Opposition GrowsOmar R. Valdimarsson
The European Union is following the debate in Iceland as opposition to joining the bloc is growing and will press ahead with negotiations as long as the country is willing to proceed, said Peter Stano, a spokesman for Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Fule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing