B-School Photo of the Week: Wharton San Francisco
Wharton San Francisco moved to a new home in January, relocating to the historic Hills Brothers Coffee building at the base of the Bay Bridge. The larger space is designed to accommodate planned growth in Wharton’s Executive MBA, executive education, and entrepreneurial programs. In the 10 years that Wharton has had a presence in San Francisco, the West Coast campus has awarded more than 700 MBA degrees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing