Wasendorf Dream Building Languishes After Peregrine FallBrian Louis
Russell Wasendorf Sr. gave Cedar Falls, Iowa, a boost in 2009 when he moved his futures brokerage to a wooded area of town. The firm’s collapse, after he confessed to pilfering at least $100 million, may leave the state-of-the-art headquarters he built languishing for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself