Vermont Is Fastest-Growing Issuer on Irene Repairs: Muni CreditFrank Bass and Michelle Kaske
Vermont’s worst flooding in 75 years and the lowest borrowing costs in more than four decades are pushing the state and its municipalities to borrow at the fastest pace in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone