Standard Chartered Gets Antitrust Nod to Buy Agricole UnitErcan Ersoy
Standard Chartered Plc, the London-based bank under investigation in New York for allegedly laundering Iranian funds, got approval from Turkey’s antitrust board to buy Credit Agricole SA’s Turkish unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing