Sales Hits the Big Time at B-SchoolsAlison Damast
Agustin D’Orazio got his start in sales as a high school student, going door to door to get clients for the auto detailing business he ran out of Jacksonville, Fla. His business was so successful that by the time he entered Florida State University’s College of Business in 2009, he knew he wanted to perfect his sales pitch and take it to the next level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing