NYC’s Midtown South Has Strongest Leasing Month in Five YearsNoah Rayman
Office leasing in Manhattan’s midtown south had its strongest month in more than five years and rents increased as the area’s popularity grew, according to a report by CBRE Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner