J.C. Penney’s Turnaround Deepens Bond Losses: Corporate FinanceZeke Faux and Sapna Maheshwari
J.C. Penney Co. Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson is finding it harder to convince bondholders than stockholders that his plan to turn around the fourth-largest department-store chain is “on track.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts