HSBC Banker Sues Yahoo Singapore for Impostor’s IdentityAndrea Tan
Sandeep Sharma, a managing director at HSBC Holdings Plc’s private banking arm, claimed in a lawsuit he had been defamed by a Yahoo! Inc. user impersonating him and making offensive remarks about Singaporeans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas