HSBC Banker Sues Yahoo Singapore for Impostor’s IdentityAndrea Tan
Sandeep Sharma, a managing director at HSBC Holdings Plc’s private banking arm, claimed in a lawsuit he had been defamed by a Yahoo! Inc. user impersonating him and making offensive remarks about Singaporeans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's