Durbin Sees Visa Accord Thwarting Push to Cap Card FeesMatt Townsend and Dakin Campbell
U.S. Senator Richard Durbin’s office told retailers that their efforts to have Congress rein in credit-card swipe fees will be imperiled if they support a $6.6 billion settlement with Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts