Coinstar Says Redbox Unit Founder Gregg Kaplan to Step DownRob Golum
Coinstar Inc. said Gregg Kaplan, the company’s president and interim chief of the Redbox DVD rental unit, plans to leave in March to pursue other opportunities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’