Apple Expert Estimates Samsung Damages of $2.5 BillionJoel Rosenblatt
Samsung Electronics Co. would owe Apple Inc. $2.5 billion to $2.75 billion in damages for infringing the iPhone maker’s intellectual property, a witness said at the U.S. jury trial between the companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders