FirstGroup to Win U.K. West Coast Rail Contract, Telegraph SaysIsaac Arnsdorf
FirstGroup Plc will win a 14-year contract to run the U.K.’s West Coast mainline train service, the Sunday Telegraph said, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline